“Dear Kitty 1” has nominated The Fourth Continent for the Most Influential Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this kind gesture, even though I’ve been lazy to ‘pass it on’. Here we go…
The rules of this award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer seven questions.
- Nominate (no limit on the number of nominations) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
The seven questions are:
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like?
World peace with lots of chocolate and happy but dorky people like Bridget Jones, Miss Congeniality. With trees! Oh I miss trees.
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?
Not sure what the question means exactly. Bora Bora for a destination, the Masai people for a group of people, South Africa for a nation.
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip?
Yes from Beijing to Lhasa (Tibet) in China. It was forty hours on the train, six bunk beds in each compartment, no doors, and squat toilets. Oxygen was pumped into the train as we travelled higher and higher in altitude.
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity?
If we could all be open to constructive and not destructive ideas.
5. What is your favorite song?
Hmm…The entire soundtrack from the movie Drive was cool.
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet?
Professor Tina Seelig. I followed her in a course about creativity with Stanford University’s Venture Lab program and she has such a charismatic presence and amazing perspective on entrepreneurship, creativity and leadership.
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be? Why?
Something contradictory but fun.
My nominees are:
- Laugh Lots, Travel Often
- Kickass Trips
- Continental Cajuns
- Sophie Brown
- This Got My Attention